Powered By Blogger

Monday 1 August 2016

No Oven Egg Tart Recipe

Good morning sunshine!

Well last night I have said that I wanted to give you all the recipe right? My greatest apologies because I already asleep.

Soo.. The following is the recipe for making egg tart.

To make the crust of the tart you gonna need :

1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
2 tbs of butter
1 egg
1 ts of vanilla extract

> mixed up all the ingredients until it becomes like a dough I guess?  Hihihi.
> after that just press and shape the dough onto the tart mold and bake it for 15 -20 min.
>btw bake it in the flat pan using medium heat. Make sure to cover the pan.
>to prevent the vapour getting into the crust , wrap the cover with a clean cloth.

While waiting for the crust, prepare the filling.

3 eggs
1 cup of condensed milk ( if you don't want it too sweet just use 1/2 cup because for me it too sweet using 1 cup)
1 ts of vanilla essence
2 tbs of corn flour

Blend in all and strained the mixture twice before filling the crust.
> bake it again for 15-20 min and cool it down.

P/s: originally adapted from facebook. Follow Resepi Sedap for more recipes sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment