Powered By Blogger

Sunday 31 July 2016

Food Disaster

Good Morning people!
So today is going to be a starting point of my blog.
Here my story..  This morning my brother asked me to cook for breakfast. So as I woke up I started to check out what ingredients that I have in my house.  So.. There were rice and macaroni and also spaghetti.. However i'm not a fan of spaghetti so i ask my brother which one he wanted to eat and he chose macaroni.
So while I'm boiling the macaroni..  I started to take this opportunity to try a new recipe which was macaroni cheese.
It's tend to be perfect at first because I was following the recipe which I found on this particular blog.  However due to limited ingredients I changed it MOSTLY okay!  okay2..  I admit it..  It was my fault.. So for the first ingredient which ORIGINALLY adapted from the RECIPE.. It work..  It follows the flow..  The climax part was when I want to put the third ingredient..  Which was supposed to be fresh milk but I changed it into evaporated filled milk. haha! so while i trying to open the can.. Here the funniest part..  I totally forget to slow down the heat. Not long after that my butter and flour start to burn.  You know how that feeling when you start to get excited at first and at the end it's getting worst like damn it! Why god why!! Hahaha.. I'm laughing alone here..  So in the end I just follow the rest of the recipe.. like i don't care anymore .. you know how charlie ft selena song that's how I my heart sing it ..  And it becomes like this .. totally disaster ...(-,-)!


it's getting crumbled ! Hate it ! 

lesson learned today guys ! 
First, if you are a beginner never change the recipe !
Second, never forget to slow down the heat !
Third, prepared the ingredient first ! 
Four, If you are going to eat alone and you are beginner try to reduce the quantity of food so it wouldn't be wasted if it's not delicious :D asked your mom if you don't know how to do it .







No comments:

Post a Comment